Happy Birthday to me

posted by sometrouble @ 10:37 AM | Test Category Two | Saturday, March 25, 2006

So glad the weekend is here. Spending the day doing work around the house, and wedding planning with my mom. Oh well...we are going to celebrate with a family dinner tonight. My gown came in the mail yesterday...that's a great birthday gift! I can't figure out how they got it in the box...it's 20x26...but only 4 inches tall! I bet its going to be very wrinkly. Also...I have an ipod on the way. I bought my cousin's 15G 3rd generation ipod, because she won a brand new shiny 60G video ipod.

Tomorrow, I have to go to Marshall Fields...because somehow they erased all the items on our registry. They said if I bring in a hard copy, they will re-enter everything. Thing is, I only have the copy they gave me when we registered last August. Things have been deleted and added since then...and I have no idea if anything has been purchased. If anyone has a hard copy they printed since then...please let me know. I could really use a copy of it. It is all because Macy's is taking over. Hmph.

Oh, and the invitations came in as well, so now we will be spending all free time addressing those. Oh boy. I have to make maps to insert too. Too much to do all the time, and not enough time for it all. I just want everything to be done, and the day to get here. I am really excited about seeing family who are coming in from out of town for it. :o) I have started having bad dreams that it's the wedding day, and I'm so not ready. (typical emily thing to do right?) Those have gotta stop...cause I felt tired all week, because I couldn't get restful sleep. My dreams are stressing me out...and mom's having the same thing. I should have eloped.

3 Comments:

At March 26, 2006 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily!

I'll pray that you start having some good sleep. I know how it feels to have crappy restless sleep.

Love ya.

 
At March 26, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger sometrouble said...

thank you allie! I love you too!

 
At March 30, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Kat said...

WEEEE! Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home