Weird Gifts

posted by sometrouble @ 1:35 PM | Test Category Two | Thursday, March 09, 2006

You've gotta love the random things you get from people who refuse to shop from your registry. I don't want to sound all greedy, and sometimes it is fun to surprise someone with something they weren't expecting...but only if you know they will love it. Cause what am I supposed to do with this:



It was recieved with a note saying it was a "wedding candle". I don't know if that means I'm supposed to use it during the ceremony, or what. If that is the case, I can come up with an excuse like we already have one for that purpose. But if it is just meant for display...uh, I will have to remember to put it out the first time the giver comes over. :oP

3 Comments:

At March 12, 2006 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow...so that's the candle you were telling me about.

...maybe it's meant to be used during the honeymoon ;)

 
At March 14, 2006 12:20 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Wait till you burn it down and their heads melt off! You should put it on the shelf and leave it like that so when the person comes over they can see you used it. ^_^

(though on second thought I imagine the figures aren't made of wax, eh?)

 
At March 14, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger sometrouble said...

unfortunately the figures are not wax. Also, I'm doubtful as to whether the outside will burn so well, it seems to be coated with something. I'm thinking it may be intended to just burn down the center.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home