One down

posted by sometrouble @ 2:08 PM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bridal shower #1 is all over. It went by in a blur...I was very glad to have Chad there (who cares about tradition). It was really fun to have a party thrown in your honor...I felt like a princess. I loved being beside the man I love, and I really can't wait for the wedding! We were swept along all day, somewhat confused about what was going on - or what we were expected to be doing at a given moment. Kristen, Amanda, Sara, and Renée were such a huge help and blessing! I am really lucky to have those great girls as friends! We recieved TONS of gifts which I am so excited to get to use...can't wait until we get a place of our own. For now, they have to be stored. Chad's mother really went all out, everything was gorgeous, and the food and cakes were delicious. Overall, I think everything was a big sucess. I hope that our wedding day goes as smoothly. :o) The week(s) before the shower were so busy...even for me, and I really didn't have much to do with the preparation. I can't imagine how crazy Chad's mom had been. Well, at least we can all breathe again...for a minute...there is still lots left to complete. I will post some pics from Sunday's festivities when I get a chance to download and upload them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home