My Four Things

posted by sometrouble @ 10:30 AM | Test Category Two | Friday, March 03, 2006

From Titania because she tagged "anyone else who feels like filling this out":

Four jobs I've had in my life
-Valet Parking Attendant
-Waitress
-Pharmacy Technician
-Laboratory Technician

Four movies I can watch over and over
-Gattaca
-Top Gun
-The Princess Bride
-Pirates of the Carribean

Four places I have lived
-Warren, Michigan
-Roseville, Michigan
-Idstein, Germany
-Then again back to Warren, Michigan

Four TV shows I love to watch
-CSI (all three)
-Gilmore Girls
-Friends
-Mythbusters

Four places I have been on vacation
-All over southern Germany, Austria, and France
-Seattle, Washington
-San Francisco, California
-Buffalo, New York

Four of my favourite dishes
-Sushi
-Pad Thai
-My mom's fajitas
-Raclette

Four websites I visit daily
-DeviantArt.com
-Aol.com
-TheKnot.com
-Google.com

Four places I would rather be right now
-Eating Sushi with good friends
-Dancing with Chad at our wedding (that would mean all the planning is over) :o)
-Relaxing in some warm sunny climate (with a beach...and with Chad)
-Exploring Australia

Four bloggers I am tagging
-6Flowers
-Verdechu
-And I don't know anyone else who blogs and knows I have a blog yet. Sad, huh?

1 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Martyrs of Democracy said...

Wait does this mean I have to actually list all that stuff like you did? You mean I have to actually do something? Something that will take precious time away from WoW!?!?

mrnk...blip blip blip blip blip beam!

okay that WAS random

 

Post a Comment

<< Home