Commencing countdown...

posted by sometrouble @ 11:53 PM | Test Category Two | Thursday, February 23, 2006




2006-05-20 01:00:00 GMT-05:00



As the wedding gets closer and closer, I realize how much I still have to do. Yes, despite being engaged for over 18 months and having ample time to plan, I am definitely pulling a typical "emily"...procrastinated to the last minute thinking I had plenty of time to worry about things. We haven't ordered invitations yet...and just got bridesmaids dresses ordered a couple weeks ago. There are many many little things left to do...and alot of the big things to finalize. Simultaneously looking for a house is really difficult, I can never figure out which I should be worrying about more. We are having the first of two wedding showers this Sunday, and it is a rather BIG one, thrown by Chad's mother. I have no clue where we will put any gifts we receive...my mother claims she has no room. :o\

1 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Martyrs of Democracy said...

Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk Mrnk meao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home